lördag 14 februari 2009

Morning Glory


I'm up early in the morning today, even though it's Sunday and I have all the right in the world to sleep until the sun goes up an beyond. But skip that! Sleep you get when you die, I'm up to deliver some really memorable tunes for all of you!

I'll start of with one tune that is one of the most sold item on CDJShop.com. A very nice tune by Andy Blueman. This Slovenian producer just hit the jackpot in 2007 when he signed a contract with the brand new label Perceptive Recording. This next tune is to be released 23/2-2009 but you get it now thanks to the wonderful people at youtube!

Here is: Andy Blueman - Sea Tides (Original Mix)

This next tune is a really cool one, also selling good!
Thomas Sagstad and Novacoast - Bombora Beach (Original mix)

This next one I heard on friday when listening to the Trance Around The World radio show. It blew my mind, and of course it's going to blow you mind aswell I'm sure! It's from the legendary dutch duo Signum that has been around making music for us since 1997. Here is their last hit:

Signum - Jewellery By Nature (M6 Remix)


Well this is going to be it for me from this morning.

See ya later alligator!

Inga kommentarer: