tisdag 10 februari 2009

2009 Continues


Hey boys and girls! The great year of 2009 continues! It seems to be a great year, but what is happening to the weather?? It's snowing like hell outside of my window at the moment! But nothing warms you up than to take some headphones on and blast the music on full power!!!

The only problem now is that some of the tunes you hear on the radio is non-released tunes. There is nothing more annoying than hearing a fabulous tune that you just want to have on your iPod and then you find out it's not released yet, so you cant download it anywhere, not even buy it...

It's today's biggest problem here in the industrial world I think! Haha!


Anyway, here is a tune I heard all day today at work, just youtube'd it the whole day!

Ben Preston - Comatose


This next tune is from the unbelievable Paul Miller! This Polish native is actually named Pawel Meller and is a young producer and record label founder. He has earned a great deal of success and respect from the industry and here is a very very nice tune, out very soon I hope!

Paul Miller - Escape (Original Mix)


As my last post of this day I leave you with the Trance Energy 2009 Anthem. Unfortunately I'm not going to be visiting this great event, but at least I'm going to head bang next to my speakers to this tune for a long long time ahead!. The two Dutchmen Benno De Goeij and Piet Bervoets that forms the legendary Trance group Rank 1 had the honor to make this years Trance Energy anthem. And here it is!

Rank 1 - L.E.D There Be Light


That's all for me for tonight! See ya all soon!

Inga kommentarer: